Front Message: The Top 10 Things I've Learned From Dad
10. I wasn't born in a barn.
9. There is no free lunch.
8. We don't own the utility company.
7. Things sure have changed since Dad was a kid.
6. You can't air-condition the great outdoors.
Inside Message: 5. You have to work for what you get in life.
Make dad's day happy with this funny birthday greeting that lists the Top 10 things you've learned from him, including "There is no free lunch" and "We don't own a utility company." B-day card features a tri-fold design with a cartoon dog and a removable "World's Greatest Dad" button pin.
4. Kids today have it so easy.
3. Money doesn't grow on trees.
2. If something is worth doing, it's worth doing well.
And the most important thing I've learned is--
1. You're the World's Greatest Dad! (I figured that one out on my own.) Happy Birthday
See? I WAS paying attention, Dad!
- Birthday greeting card features tri-fold design and wearable button pin attachment.
- Includes one card and one envelope with a Gold Crown seal. Envelope color may vary.
- Extra postage required.
- Card size: 5.75" W x 8.25" H